Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Travel and Paper Perspectives | Appreciation Post and Resolutions

For the first year of 2019, I would like to express my appreciation to the viewers and readers of this blog entitled "Travel and Paper Perspectives." For the past 6 years of this operation, I didn't expect that I have readers and followers not only in the Philippines but also in other countries from Asia, Europe, North America, and South America.
You may also check the page views per country in your Stats and then click Audience :) 
This 2018, I am very aware of the countries where the posts in my travel blog can reach. It motivates me to write more travel blogs in the near future. In addition, this 2019 I will write not only travel blogs, but also personal blogs which help other people to be motivated in fighting their personal struggles. I missed this job of blogging because in the previous years, I stopped due to busy work schedule and lack of travel time. 2018 is such a year of comeback in writing and traveling, unlocking new provinces, trying new destinations to experience their culture and  a year of appreciating the viewers and readers of my blog from different corners of the world.

I will keep on writing this 2019! Thank you very much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© No copyright infringement intended.