Friday, August 28, 2015

#TravelThrowback Series

Watch out for the #TravelThrowback Series in my blog. I wasn't able to update the blog for how many months due to busy schedule. Before the end of 2015 and to keep my website active, I will post blog entries that features the places I've visited since 2014 to present for my Travel Throwback Series.

I'll be posting the blog entries every Tuesday, Thursday or weekends starting September 2015 for my Travel Throwback Series.

Watch out for the following locations:

1. Cagayan Valley
  • Penablanca Caves Tour
  • City Tour in Tuguegarao
  • Rural Life in Piat
2. Tagaytay City
  • Puzzle Mansion
  • Mushroomburger
  • Fish Spa in Tagaytay
3. Metro Manila
  • Quiz Nights in the Metro
4. Batangas
  • Pilgrimage Churches in Batangas
5. Lucban, Quezon
  • Kamay ni Hesus 2015
  • Pahiyas Festival 2015

Thanks a lot for reading my blog posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© No copyright infringement intended.