Sunday, July 22, 2012

Traveling in Paper Perspectives

Travelling and writing. These are my top two interests since when I was a child. I can find happiness when I travel to different places because I see natural wonders, cultural landmarks and the friendly locals. In addition, it encourages me to travel more because I want to discover  the richness of Filipino culture and the bounties of nature in the Philippines. I love to write also because I can share my ideas to the people in order for them to encourage to explore different places, as well with the fact that I want to impart my knowledge and experiences in visiting different places. Because of technology, I can write with the use of blogs in order to share it to different people.

I am blogging for almost one year. Besides, I have two blogs, one in Blogspot and the other one is in Wordpress. I tried to share my blogs in different online groups in Facebook and it became successful because of the likes and comments of the readers and the audience views from different parts of the world. 

I would like to welcome you in my third blog entitled "Traveling in Paper Perspectives". It is a travel blog where you can read my travels in different places in the country and in the world. You can see topics on natural wonders, landmarks, cultural heritage sites, food and local delicacies, customs and traditions, arts, and values. This time, the entries in this blog are in-depth stories of my travel experiences plus the information that you need to learn in that particular area. Thanks for this humble and wonderful beginning. Keep on travelling and blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© No copyright infringement intended.